Get in touch with me.
If you’ve got a project for me, a problem that you think I can help you solve, or just want to say hello, I’m all ears.
What should I include?
Apart from your name and email, which I ask for so I know who to address when I reply, your message can be as vague or as detailed as you’d like.
I’ve very intentionally left out a handful of commonly asked questions; if you’re able to provide a company name or an estimated budget, great! If not, tell me what you do know.
- What is the name of the organisation?
- Do you have a link to the website in question?
- Are you building something new or improving something?
- Are there any deadlines or time frames you’re working to?
- How much have you budgeted for the work?
- Who are the target audience for the work?
- What problem are you hoping to solve?
When can I expect a reply from you?
I’ll always aim to get back to you within two working days, which gives me enough time to process your message thoroughly, without leaving you hanging on for too long.
Can I email you directly instead?
Absolutely. If you’ve got a document you’d like to attach, or if you just prefer writing in your chosen email software, you can message me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.